Employees are our company’s greatest asset. We offer a wide range of resources to support them in both their professional and personal lives. From compensation and benefits to flexible work schedules and financial tools, we show our appreciation for our employees’ skills, ambitions and potential.
Interested in working for Lockheed Martin or are you about to start with our Corporation? Lockheed Martin offers an excellent, competitive pay and benefits package that is an important part of the total value of a career with our company. Learn more >>
If you are a new hire and will be represented by a union, you will need to contact your assigned HR representative for more information.
The Work Number provides automated employment and income verification on our employees:
Lockheed Martin retirees built the foundation for today's exciting frontiers by giving us achievements that have pushed the envelope in aviation, explored the frontiers of space, improved the lives of millions and defended our freedom.
Have a question about your current benefits? Contact the Lockheed Martin Employee Service Center (LMESC):
- By Phone: 866-562-2363 (toll-free)
- Overseas employees: 201-242-4397
- TDD services: 800-TDD-TDD4
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday - Friday, ET. To access the LMESC, please have your “Social Security number” and “PIN” available.
- Or, use the online contact feature to send a message or live chat. Log in with your LMPeople ID and LMESC password and click “Contact Us”. Non active employees (excluding those on paid leave) and surviving spouses use their social security number and password.
|TOOLS FOR EMPLOYEES|